Friday 19 December 2014

Times of distress

St Vincent's Gardens, Albert Park
I am not sure, where the world is heading to. I was deeply troubled by the Hostage incident of Sydney, almost immediately came the news of killing of 144 Children in Pakistan, which was further more shocking. My deep condolences to the families of all the people affected. I was glad to have a chance to visit some of the Gardens and watch the huge beautiful trees, enjoy the quietness of the garden, the birds chirping.I think humanity needs to learn tolerance from trees and humility from grass.  
For my Xmas wish to all: May the gift of love, peace and happiness be yours at Christmas.   

The two gardens I visited are, the St Vincent's gardens, Albert Park and System Gardens, University of Melbourne Campus.
St Vincent's Gardens, Albert Park


St Vincent's Gardens, Albert Park

St Vincent's Gardens, Albert Park

St Vincent's Gardens, Albert Park

System Gardens, University of Melbourne

System Gardens, University of Melbourne

System Gardens, University of Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment