Friday 9 May 2014

An humbling experience - visit to the beach



Whenever you take notice of something big, huge or powerful, you automatically become humble. Because you are reminded of how insignificant you are. It's not a de-motivating or demeaning feeling of insignificant but, you realize that you the part and parcel of wonderful universe created by the almighty God. And, as a result we become calm, serene with feelings of gratitude to the Supreme Lord who gave us so many wonderful things in life and start appreciating the beauty of life. That’s why, we all need to take time out to escape and explore the nature and beauty of the world. That we feel connected and part of the great cosmos. So, this always happens to be when ever I visit places like a beach, Mountains or forest. I took this photo of my son, able to catch his expression of awe and amazement on seeing the vast stretch of Water at the beach. Have a Good weekend...

"I have always wanted to become a saint. Unfortunately, when I have compared myself with the saints, I have always found that there is the same difference between the saints and me as there is between a mountain whose summit is lost in the clouds and a humble grain of sand trodden underfoot by passers-by." Therese of Lisieux.



No comments:

Post a Comment