Friday 7 November 2014

A day trip to Hare Krishna Valley

Hare Krishna Valley is a beautiful 200 acres ISKCON farm located about 120 kms from Melbourne. Recently, I visited the farm along with my family on a special occasion called Go puja or worshiping the Holy cow. It is considered in Hinduism that a Cow is an embodiment of all goodness, its milk is the most nutritious containing all essential Vitamins, Proteins etc.
The farm itself was well maintained by an enthusiastic team of ISKCON devotees and consists of a main temple, kitchen and dining hall and other 3 cottages which can easily accommodate 15-20 people. The farm is located in Bambra, off Deans Marsh Road which is about 15 Kilometers from   Winchelsea. So, it’s about 65 K from Geelong. 
I shall write more about the farm in my next article but for the time being, I am posting some photos for you to see.

Have a good weekend..
Hare Krishna Valley

Cows @ Hare Krishna Valley

Go Puja @ Hare Krishna Valley


Nature @ Hare Krishna Valley

A small pond @ Hare Krishna Valley


A lake @ Hare Krishna Valley


My Kids - The eldest teaching the young one trampoline jumping

No comments:

Post a Comment