Monday 22 June 2015

Urban Yogi - Selected as one of the 13 Religion & Spirituality blogs in India

My dear readers and supporters of the blog, I would like to share this happy news 
"Urban Yogi  has been selected as one of the 13 RELIGION & SPIRITUALITY blogs in India by one of the largest Comparison shopping portals in India, who recently started a series on Top Blogs in India to honor the highest quality blogs running in India."


http://baggout.com/


My sincere thanks to the team at baggout.com for selecting my blog to be featured on their list of Top blogs.And, also my heartfelt thanks to all of you, who made this possible.
I have not written anything new but, just tried to repeat what I heard and  what was already there in Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatham.
Mukam karoti vachalam pangum langayate girim
yat krupa tamaham vande paramananda madhavam

I pay obeisances to that supremely blissful Madhava,who is the ocean of  mercy,whose compassion can make a dumb person speak and a lame person to climb a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment