Wednesday 8 January 2014

Six Weeks in India

Time goes quick.I have already been to India, spent 6 weeks holidays there and back here at Melbourne.Its been an busy and interesting trip.As expected, things did not go as planned.I went on pilgrimage to some places - 10 days at Mayapur, the Worldwide Head Quarters for ISKCON and a quick trip to Bhadrachalam which is about 300K to Hyderabad.I had some interesting realisations and experiences, which I will share in the times to come.Then I went to few places in Hyderbad City which, I never thought would go.To the old city and the charminar, to the Budha Statue in Hussein Sagar Lake.Then, I did few functions, a House Warming ceremony, first haircut ceremony for my second son and a birthday party for both of my sons.Then, I also attended a 4 day class room training in PMP certification, shopped around in Autos and Taxis.I also met my family members, relatives and old friends which was quite nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment